Mind blown…

The_Eagles’_Nest

Reaction score
Like I said, mind blown… a decent looking 72 Imperial bought but by a derby morphodite. Sad to see.

IMG_1697.png

Was this the one posted on here by the owner?, there was a question regarding the fender tag with no reply from the owner.

I saw the video posted to a Chrysler Facebook group today. Didn't watch it.

CBODY67

I’m disgusted. The guy told be he doesn’t care what happens to the car. Not worthy to be an Imperial owner anyway.

I see it exactly like a big, comfortable Dodge Charger, it’s basically the same car under the skin- yes I know B and C are different, don’t rake me over the coals-you know what I mean.

Seems like his Facebook post mentioned something about generating money for other car projects?

If we're going to judge, let's judge that Brodozer being used to tow it away...

If it is the one from the ad, then I think it was originally a green car.
He did not supply a pic of the fender tag, so not sure. I think it was the same seller, saw the post on FB and then checked on here and the ad had been closed to further comments, plus the seller in both instances was a black dude.

Car was rotten under the top. Probably had other issues too. Send it out with a Bang. No harm done. He had it listed for sale and guess who showed up with $?

Car was rotten under the top. Probably had other issues too. Send it out with a Bang. No harm done. He had it listed for sale and guess who showed up with $?
That is true, money talks, BS walks. Sad that the derby guys seem to be the only ones who have money, but then again they sell all the parts off the cars and don’t spend money on restorations.

I had heard that Imperials weren't allowed as derby cars because you couldn't kill them and they always won. Guess not.

I destroyed a 57 New Yorker, 65 Polara, a 65 New Yorker, 67 Tbird and a 69 Olds 98 in derbies.

All of them had serious rust issues. I will say that I regret getting rid of lots of decent parts from them.

The cars that I had were not savable. Maybe that Imperial was the same.

@The_Eagles’_Nest Just reading a post on the Chrysler Imperial-New Yorker Brougham page, a Kevin Alexander might be selling a black '72, funny thing is; the bloke who sold the '72 to the derby clowns is asking to buy it...wtf?
1726008018775.png

Not sure if Kevin got the his 543 stroker 440 put into it yet. Posts from his machine shop Facebook page detail the build and such.

CBODY67

@The_Eagles’_Nest Just reading a post on the Chrysler Imperial-New Yorker Brougham page, a Kevin Alexander might be selling a black '72, funny thing is; the bloke who sold the '72 to the derby clowns is asking to buy it...wtf?
View attachment 681368
I saw that. I was blown away by his pitiful attitude. Came across like an *******. Just calling it like I see it.

Back