Mopar Cruise Night @ Marks Auto Parts East Granby, CT

She looks better in pics than real life.

Same goes for my stepfathers blue with white top Sport Fury convertible. It looks good from 30 feet, but when you get closer, it's a disaster. It's a bondo bucket. But it has a factory high performance 383, power windows, A/C, and used to have tilt-a-scope

@Turboomni, I will be sure to look for you and the car. Should be there tonight with the purple 67 Fury 4 door post sedan.

@GJS, you interested in coming tonight?
I can't make it. The neediest yard in the world is sucking up every dry day I have for the next little while.

@Turboomni, I want to seriously apologize to you for not getting to meet you tonight.:(. It sucks too because I was really looking forward to it. I however stopped by and saw the car, but did not see you. The car looks pretty damn good by the way, but why did you rip out the A/C? I will get pictures of the show up soon.

SportFury70 Hey thanks for the compliment on my car. I liked your car very much also! Some really nice touches there and it looks like maybe you have had it some time and put alot of work into it,,well done. As far as the AC goes in my car ,that is the way I received it. :( The previous owner told me the previous owner to him put the 440 into the car when it was in a small collection in Utah. All the under dash stuff is there and will be a project to get it all hooked up and working again one day. Polarus and I met up and were looking for you but didn't know who to look for LOL!! There will be more chances in the future and a small milestone for my car as today was the longest trip I have taken her of over 100 miles. Was worried a bit waiting in line idling. She was getting a little warm but didn't come close to over heating.Whew! She did great so I will venture further with more confidence now. All new front suspension and shocks bla bla bla.
I really hope to meet you soon and get the low down on your car,,she's a beaut!

I liked your car very much also! Some really nice touches there

Technically it's my stepfathers car. Not mine, I'm only 19 years old, not to mention too young to drive it with the insurance policy. Only people 25 and over can drive em. Trust me IF I was 25 you'd see me driving it. I'm just on here because I love chatting with and meeting people about cars, especially chatting and meeting with c-body enthusiasts. Anyhow, the car originally came from Virginia, it was abandoned from the I believe 2nd owner because he was 2 months behind on back-rent. By the way, I don't know why I put "bought in about 1983" on the paper (if you read it), it was actually free in about 1983. It is painted that purple color because the painter did not have the paint my stepfather wanted, he said I paint it whatever color ya want, and that was done about 30+ years ago. The rims are older, they came off the 67 Fury II wagon in 2003 or so, and the cat pissed on em long ago too. But still shine up with a good buffing and cleaning. The exhaust is a custom 2 1/2 inch by Roadrunner Muffler Shop, the 383 was built by my stepfather before I knew him and put in about 2011, and the VIP interior was borrowed from a 68 VIP parts car. It's nicknamed "The Bear" because it is a big car, it used to be white and reminded people of a polar bear at the time.

Last edited:
Polarus and I met up and were looking for you but didn't know who to look for LOL!!

So @polarus was there! Guess we hounded him into coming, lol. What did he have? Sorry I did not describe myself, I guess I should of. Really sorry about that. I'm about 5' 4", I was wearing a grey shirt with the blue, white, and red Mopar logo, dark green shorts, a black belt with a direct connection belt buckle, and a tan and red Mopars In Motion logo cap last night. I'm sure we passed by each other a couple times at least. I stopped by your car a couple times, the 2nd time I stopped by, there was a guy standing behind your car with a Mopars Of New Hampshire shirt on, and I thought that was you. Also I met one of my buddies from the club I belong to, he asked me to go up with him to get his award and take pictures of him getting it. So I did and i'm in the picture as well. By the time we were done, I saw you already left.

Sorry we missed you, I was at the gate taking photo's, I saw you and turboomni pass by. I thought I would track you down, then I turned around and saw the show field! So many cars and people. Turboomni is a stand up guy literally, he gave me his chair so I could rest, then we hung around "The Bear" hoping to meet up. Still a great show, thanks for posting it, I might make a return trip. I'm hoping turboomni will go to the Artioli Dodge show in Sept., we could all meet up there. Much smaller show. Hope to post some photo's tonite.

So very sorry I did not post any pictures from the show from August a long time ago. Kinda forgot about em. Hope you enjoy em.
40 dodge.jpg
64 sport fury.jpg
64 sport fury engine.jpg
turq wagon.jpg
68 superbee.jpg
68 triple black gtx hemi.jpg
joe sokola's superbee.jpg
My buddies 68 HEMI Superbee 4 speed. 1 of 31 built.
69 amx.jpg
69 charger green.jpg
69 GTX 440 4 spd.jpg

Back