Mopar-related images

682FAF31-CC70-4936-91D4-AC7EDADFBCF3.jpeg

Looking for something else I came across this out of CL in Northern California.
1976 Plymouth Gran Fury Police Idaho - $5,000 (Northern CA)

Says he has two of them only 1 picture in AD so I'm not going to do a 'NOT MINE' post.
400ci AD sez
Funny I just watched a tube video on how rare these cars are to find...

1976 Plymouth Gran Fury Police Idaho - $5,000 (Northern CA).001.jpg

Says he has two of them only 1 picture in AD so I'm not going to do a 'NOT MINE' post.
Why not? Too hard to copy and paste the little bit of info they put up? Maybe help someone get a car they're after, but why bother if it's not up to your standards for a Craigslist ad.

Why not? Too hard to copy and paste the little bit of info they put up? Maybe help someone get a car they're after, but why bother if it's not up to your standards for a Craigslist ad.
REALLY? There's enough information there for you to do it if it's so easy, but you chose instead to run your mouth... :realcrazy::icon_fU:

REALLY? There's enough information there for you to do it if it's so easy, but you chose instead to run your mouth... :realcrazy::icon_fU:

That's a lame excuse for not posting something you probably had on another page. If I'm wasting someone's time posting a car that's advertised, I'll take the three seconds and include the link. It's a simple courtesy.

:icon_fU: Right back at ya.

Recent talk about this guy, thought his show had been canceled as it's been many years since I watch a episode of his. Oh let's see what's in the background.

Ted Vernons South Beach Classics Season 5 Episode 6 Ted Changes His Rules.jpg

Chrome is one of my favorite colors....

Not a C-body, but I assembled these today. NOS factory blem bumpers. Never installed but they have some manufacturing flaws and some handling scuffs. Lenses are new on front (I bought from Chrysler) and mint condition for the rear. NOS tag mount/fuel filler cover. The bumper mounts/braces are heavier than the chrome faces.
PXL_20241003_230229028.jpg

PXL_20241006_214357096.jpg

Going on this B-body Fury:
PXL_20240919_221127599.jpg

Chrome is one of my favorite colors....

Not a C-body, but I assembled these today. NOS factory blem bumpers. Never installed but they have some manufacturing flaws and some handling scuffs. Lenses are new on front (I bought from Chrysler) and mint condition for the rear. NOS tag mount/fuel filler cover. The bumper mounts/braces are heavier than the chrome faces. View attachment 685904

View attachment 685903

Going on this B-body Fury:
View attachment 685902
Nice project! I’m looking forward to seeing the finished one.

I’ve never had one, but I have a soft spot for them because, in the late ’70s and ’80s, Hollywood seemed hellbent on crashing and/or blowing up every last 4-door B-body on the planet. How many can there be (especially base models) with original 1970’s California plates?

Back