For Sale MOPAR SPECIAL - FOUR VEHICLES - PACKAGE DEAL - $8500

Status
Not open for further replies.

68PK21 440.6bbl

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
NOT MINE!!!... Wasn't something else (threesome) rotten on eekBay for 8 grand? Lookee what you get here! I'll only post the C Body pics, (24 pics go there).

MOPAR SPECIAL - FOUR VEHICLES - PACKAGE DEAL

(edit 8/6/18) This posting has been deleted by its author.

title status: clean

00v0v_k1GMqE8ORmQ_1200x900.jpg

00F0F_7EDcRw6M0Gi_1200x900.jpg

01212_8gSYuUXRJxx_1200x900.jpg

00r0r_lROnakzZKQr_1200x900.jpg

00505_803tXkFzcVg_1200x900.jpg

00707_5vstqXarQc5_1200x900.jpg

01717_buGHt747DxZ_1200x900.jpg

01111_bBraCKPiZr2_1200x900.jpg

00707_cHMFRhbhEMy_1200x900.jpg

1971 Plymouth Scamp, 318, 4 Barrel, 2 Door - Runs, Drivable

1971 Plymouth Fury III, 360, 4 Door - Runs, Drivable? (Son of original owner)

1972 Plymouth Scamp, 318, 2 Barrel, 2 Door - Parts Car, Not Drivable, will turn over and start, rolling chassis

1971 Plymouth Valiant, Slant 6, 225, 4 Door - Parts Car, Not Drivable, engine turns, rolling chassis

Clean titles on all vehicles

Misc old and some new parts - too many to list.

ENTIRE MOPAR PACKAGE $8500 FIRM - OR BETTER OFFER - CASH ONLY - PACKAGE DEAL
Package Deal Only - Not Selling Individually Please Don't Ask.
Please no calls before 10 AM (703-928-(See ad). Serious inquires only.

post id: 6655294430 posted: 5 days ago updated: about 22 hours ago

Last edited:
I had a '70 Dodge Phoenix (Plymouth Fury with a Dodge badge) 4-door hardtop, same colour as this. Nice.

Insisting to only sell 4 cars as a package is kinda counter-productive.
Not selling individual parts, sure - but a C-body with 3 A-bodies? Dumb.

Seen that and it seems like a REALLY good price. I'm an a-Body guy, so how much would the fury be worth?

Seen that and it seems like a REALLY good price. I'm an a-Body guy, so how much would the fury be worth?
Not enough to get 3 free A Bodies... but there might be one free car in there for someone who is willing to flip... Could the Dusters provide a free Fury?

I would think the 71 scamp would be a good 5-7K car if its not a rust bucket. The other 2 are more or less parts cars, so not sure how much they have been stripped. To me the A bodies would be worth the asking price, plus you get a fury and some other stuff. That's why I said seems like a REALLY good deal, almost one of those that's too good to be true, so not sure if the cars aren't really as good shape as the pics show, or maybe its an "estate" sale. I'd like to go take a look and bring them home if they are decent, but wife said no...to many projects now as it is. I'd mainly want the 71 scamp.

Insisting to only sell 4 cars as a package is kinda counter-productive.
Not selling individual parts, sure - but a C-body with 3 A-bodies? Dumb.
I think the Scamp is worht the asking price alone, but then again, I like those cars.

Probably this, but the imperial shorty is interesting - depending upon the quality of the coach building - it may or may not be done well. Of course one wonders whether they'll get a buyer for it, someone may get it for less???

Probably this, but the imperial shorty is interesting - depending upon the quality of the coach building - it may or may not be done well. Of course one wonders whether they'll get a buyer for it, someone may get it for less???
Good question on the final sale price...It's getting a very critical response or a verbal butchering on several C body FB groups I watch...I'm hoping to get more pics from the seller's son.

Good question on the final sale price...It's getting a very critical response or a verbal butchering on several C body FB groups I watch...I'm hoping to get more pics from the seller's son.
Will be interesting, if an armbruster stageway type quality conversion company did the job - good, a lesser quality firm not so.

Cheers

Will be interesting, if an armbruster stageway type quality conversion company did the job - good, a lesser quality firm not so.

Cheers
Sorry... IMO it's an abortion... and has miraculously continued to live. Anyone is welcome to correct me, but I don't recall ever hearing of a cut down 4 door built when new by a conversion company. I do recall them being a semi popular home grown style "custom" when they became cheaper used cars... I doubt it was ever practical, but seemed some of folks thought of used 4 doors as somehow undesirable and chose to kill one this way rather than find a 2 door.

The only way I ever liked this kind of butchery was when they chose to build a 2 seat roadster... and few of those were done well.

Sorry... IMO it's an abortion... and has miraculously continued to live. Anyone is welcome to correct me, but I don't recall ever hearing of a cut down 4 door built when new by a conversion company. I do recall them being a semi popular home grown style "custom" when they became cheaper used cars... I doubt it was ever practical, but seemed some of folks thought of used 4 doors as somehow undesirable and chose to kill one this way rather than find a 2 door.

The only way I ever liked this kind of butchery was when they chose to build a 2 seat roadster... and few of those were done well.
Considering it was 23 years old when converted who knows what condition it was in. Only close inspection will reveal the truth - not my taste but interesting nonetheless. At least it's "slightly" better than that garish green pimpmobile Cadillac posted recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back