More pics from Carlisle 2013

70NPORT

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
More pics from today
IMG_1030.jpgIMG_1029.jpgIMG_1028.jpgIMG_1027.jpgIMG_1025.jpgIMG_1024.jpgIMG_1020.jpgIMG_1019.jpgIMG_1018.jpgIMG_1017.jpg

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg

IMG_1019.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg

IMG_1017.jpg

I feel like Im on the moon and the party is in Carlsile. Love the pics

..........Kinda?........

Nice pics,how is the turn out for the show? I've heard the big car shows are suffering from lower attendance due to the economy/ aging demographic. It looks like Carlisle is still doing well.

How about a pic of that sweptline car carrier? Looks like a great show! Wonder what other great rides must be there

Nice pics,how is the turn out for the show? I've heard the big car shows are suffering from lower attendance due to the economy/ aging demographic. It looks like Carlisle is still doing well.

it is doing decent, but there was a lot more parking this am than there usually is on a saturday, i found a spot 1 block from Gate 3. usually all the close spots/lots are full, but not today. Still a much better turnout than the GM show though.

got to meet 4 more FCBO guys today.......1978NYB,Bluefury361,BigJohn and azblackhemi

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics!! I see the crowd of general lees.... Any bluesmobiles?? haha Had to ask!

Looks like a blast!

also just met BigBarneyCars and 70FuselageImperial..........that's 8 over the last 2 days

Thanks for the pics Gary!

Thanks for the pictures!! The gold '70 Newport convertible is ours! We actually ended up getting a first place trophy for our class amazingly. It was a great show but I wish we looked at the cars more cause we spent most of our time in the swap meet.

All are welcome. I had loads of fun taking pics of all that mopar steel sitting out there in the sun (and sometimes rain,lol) :sFl_america2:

Back