My Car Story with Lou Costabile

Aside from the fact that is one of my favorite eras of 300s, one of Lou's better videos.

Thanks for posting,
CBODY67

1970 interior? ,door panels, seats, Woodgrain console? Cruise control servo but no switch?

Last edited:
Twilight Sentinel, AM/FM Multiplex/8-Track, AutoTemp, but no clock?

Even with the oddities and such, still a nice car.

CBODY67

Looked at the '69 and '70 Data Books at www.hamtramnk-historical.com, console is correct for 1969, but no door pull straps in '69 300s or NYs. Door panels and seat patterns are '70. Steering wheel is "Standard" 1969 Chrysler non-NY steering wheel. Sales brochures can be accessed at www.eatondetroitspring.com by "Links" on the parts look-up page. Must have had several parts cars?

CBODY67

In response to Lou Constable video of my 300 convertible. I wasn't aware of difference in the door panels and seats on till a year after purchase. My background on it is the engine and rear differential are # matching and date code correct. In restoring proper dash operation I replaced the dash fascia, all proper dash harness connection were present and properly attached. Although the door panels were incorrect the melamine backing boards were replaced. I am aware of the missing correct turn signal stalk, haven't found a replacement yet. Yes the sentinel lights do work, as for the dash clock missing no evidence' it ever had one installed. I wasn't aware the steering wheel was incorrect. Another option is the glove box located trunk release which it has. I am in search of the option steering wheel if anyone knows of PM me.

Back