My new ride: 1973 Chrysler Imperial Coupe

congrats Hemi on youir new 73 Imp

Glenn here the guy that Ross bought your 73 Imp coupe from. Im honered my car has such a happy new owner and in Isreal noless. It will sure turn heads and I bet its the only one in the country with a sun roof! I owned that great car since 1979 to Oct 0 12 when Ross bought it from me. so your the fifth owner. My email is glennb49@yahoo.com Id be happy to share 33 years of history I had with that car! We called it the Banana Boat and The Pimpperial !! Take your pick! Im missing it right now !! Talk to you soon Hemi , Glenn.

I feel fortunate to see the car in person last fall. It is truely a beauiful car. Enjoy your new ride. You will definately get the looks.

Ross's Imperial4s.jpg

Ross's Imperial4s.jpg

Congrats Hemi, I loved that car the first time I saw it!

Outside of the late fifties, this Imperial was the nicest styled car and will always be a favorite in my book.

Guys, thank for the congratulations.

It was Ross' car. After my Fury crashed i looked for another car to compensate for the loss.

I am so pleased to get to know such a great guy like Ross and to have his car.

Hemi

Congratulations on your new Imperial. That Fury story sounds like a very interesting tale. Is there a thread with the details?

Well, at least it didn't end up getting painted black with that beautiful interior ripped out of it.

Congrats on the acquisition.

Hi Hemi. Hows my old Banana Boat doing over there ? I bet your enjoying your new Imp and so is everyone who has the pleasure to behold it in all its spendid oppulace ! Are there any more Mopars that you have the plesure to cruise with that you can share with us ? Glennb49.

Hi Hemi. Hows my old Banana Boat doing over there ? I bet your enjoying your new Imp and so is everyone who has the pleasure to behold it in all its spendid oppulace ! Are there any more Mopars that you have the plesure to cruise with that you can share with us ? Glennb49.

Good question Glenn.

Glenn here the guy that Ross bought your 73 Imp coupe from. Im honered my car has such a happy new owner and in Isreal noless. It will sure turn heads and I bet its the only one in the country with a sun roof! I owned that great car since 1979 to Oct 0 12 when Ross bought it from me. so your the fifth owner. My email is glennb49@yahoo.com Id be happy to share 33 years of history I had with that car! We called it the Banana Boat and The Pimpperial !! Take your pick! Im missing it right now !! Talk to you soon Hemi , Glenn.

Hi Glenn,
Thank you so much for your such warm words. I really am glad to own this car and now to know you here. The Imp is the compensation for the 73 fury that i lost to the sea.
I love it. Actually i did not drive it so much so far, but i am sure i will enjoy it. Thank you so much for your offer to help me and share the car's history. It will be great to know what the car was and had in the past.
To the best of my knowledge, this one is the only Imp coupe here in Israel, and it is a headturner.
The car is in the shop now, i freshen it up and am waiting to the next drive.
I am looking forward to sharing this Imp love with you.
Thank you, again.
Hemi

Thank you, Glenn.
This is my another C-body :)

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1183.jpg

IMG_1177.jpg

Back