Name that girl

#2080 Julia Louis-Dreyfus

1729335018741.png

She was recognized by most folks.

Saturday Night Live (1985), Seinfeld (1991), and Veep (2010) are her most notable entertainment gigs. Buncha theatrical movies, live action gigs & voice roles in animation as well.

Aging well it seems.

1729335223776.png

1729335337498.png

1729335403051.png
1729335772119.png

1729335519413.png

I knew the face, but couldn't put a name to it until the "yada yada yada" clue. Two in a row, that's unprecedented, for me!

New Game.

Let me start by saying I did NOT get this girl by face. I have only known her via "cheesecake". If you know her, or when we game ends, you may know her for her work. I certainly did not.

Age 49. Model and Actor. US & British citizen

Mainly US network television work, though she has had supporting roles and voice work in a few theatrical movies

Been working professionally since 1994. First decade spent modeling. I don't recall seeing her in that part of her career.

Got her big TV break on a drama series, starting in 2007 and that ran to 2014 (nearly 100 episodes). The show was a period piece, set in the 1960's, in a fictional professional services company that was based on real professional organizations of "angry" men (named for a street in NYC) of the day.

She played a supporting character in that series, nominated for, and won several acting awards for that role. Apparently, she was actually professionally very good in the role, in addition to being physically "gifted".

Her curvy looks still attract considerable attention now that she's middle-aged. That's how I know who she is, starting from about 2014 forward. The cheesecake.

I have never seen any network TV show she has starred/been in, so I don't know if she can act or not. She is "well-equipped", so to speak... though she has said that is not what she wants to be known for, she does flaunt her considerable "assets"

Below age 15 in 1990 in first pic. second pic at about age 20 in 1995. If I didn't know who she was, I would not have been able to get her from these youthful pics.

I think this one might make ya work a bit following the clues. Good luck.

1729380275177.png

:

Last edited:
i new that getting 2 in a row wouldn't last long. if its the show i am thinking about never watched it. heard of it but never seen it.

I had to cheat. I'm not sure that I have ever heard of her, and I've never seen anything she has been in. I'll be under the rock until fall.

Back