Need help to know what some cables are for

cahuazaki

Reaction score
Helo guys, I have a 91 Chrysler imperial but I wanna know what cable no.2 is for and I can’t find what is this blue cable for, if you know I would appreciate your help.

IMG_2728.png

9B8CE855-036E-45D5-A032-02D9D3AB31C6.jpeg

Where did you find the posted image that appears to be from a parts book? If you found that image, the "numbers" for the items references should be close by, normally.

Just curious,
CBODY67

Thanks for the reply and information. Being that you are in Mexico, if you can get into USA Facebook, you might search for a 1991 Chrysler Imperial owners group and ask the same question. Just be aware of "data charges" and such.

Most of the online dealers' Chrysler parts depts used to use one of two different parts book formats. Both used the same OEM illustrations, but some might also include the part number and then "Discontinued" in the price area. But it would take a lot of time to investigate that situation.

Considering the basic platform of your car, you might see if a local Chrysler/Dodge dealer might have a similar parts harness illustration. Their database should still show the part number and what it connects to, I suspect.

Take care,
CBODY67

Thanks for the reply and information. Being that you are in Mexico, if you can get into USA Facebook, you might search for a 1991 Chrysler Imperial owners group and ask the same question. Just be aware of "data charges" and such.

Most of the online dealers' Chrysler parts depts used to use one of two different parts book formats. Both used the same OEM illustrations, but some might also include the part number and then "Discontinued" in the price area. But it would take a lot of time to investigate that situation.

Considering the basic platform of your car, you might see if a local Chrysler/Dodge dealer might have a similar parts harness illustration. Their database should still show the part number and what it connects to, I suspect.

Take care,
CBODY67
Ok, thanks

Back