New car, new direction

Longroof

Reaction score
I just sold my old Plymouth and bought this wagon, hope to have some fun.
68wagon2.jpg
68wagon29.jpg
68wagon23.jpg
68wagon10.jpg
68wagon30.jpg
68wagon31.jpg
68wagon3.jpg

How much boost you running>? Cool car.

that will scare little kids.

i love it.

needs a voodoo doll, or a skull. or a voodoo doll skull.

maybe a shrunken head.

- saylor

it'll do 8 Psi, but honestly, with the .030 over 440 there's so much torque already available, at 8 Psi and that heavy a car, I might be sued for spinning the earth backwards on it's axis ! LoL
Thanks for the welcome and compliments.

that will scare little kids.

i love it.

needs a voodoo doll, or a skull. or a voodoo doll skull.

maybe a shrunken head.

- saylor
I do have my ex's head in the fridge, ( pretty scary itself ) any idea where i can get it shrunken?

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

I do have my ex's head in the fridge, ( pretty scary itself ) any idea where i can get it shrunken?

I would pull it out of the fridge before it starts to stink and just throw it the freezer and forget about it.

I think there is some website you can look up regarding how to shrink the flesh of the head after you remove the skull. :poke:

That looks like one bad *** "grocery getter" I wonder what that gallon of milk will doing the quarter-mile.. Lol

Thanks for all the comments and compliments. I cannot and will not take any credit for building this car, I bought it as is, all I have done is add gas. The guy did a super job on it, a lot of attention to detail, but didn't over do it, I think it strikes a nice balance of performance, uniqueness, and patina, He also didn't spare any expense and went first class all the way.

Back