New garage for the C's..

The garages look great!

We’re getting closer to inhabiting our 4 car garage…
It’ll have the Dakota trail epoxy floor and is heated.

We’re planning on playing pickle ball in it.
Back wall is 3/4” plywood.

View attachment 681438View attachment 681439View attachment 681440
Concrete is being poured… driveway should be done on Monday.

IMG_2403.jpeg

IMG_2393.jpeg
IMG_2405.jpeg

Sheets and barrier are laid down on the roof.
Also had our cable/ internet service provider raise their wire up away from roof.
Tomorrow..tin roof..brand new not rusted!! Lol!

I assume you're putting insulation in the walls. Are you going with fiberglass, or roxull? (do they even sell fiberglass anymore?). I've been replacing my outer wall fiberglass with roxull. I'm convinced it's a better insulation and safer from a fire pov.

I assume you're putting insulation in the walls. Are you going with fiberglass, or roxull? (do they even sell fiberglass anymore?). I've been replacing my outer wall fiberglass with roxull. I'm convinced it's a better insulation and safer from a fire pov.
Eventually going sprayfoam.
Regular pink insularion mice love to live in it.

Eventually going sprayfoam.
Regular pink insularion mice love to live in it.
The contractors here used spray foam for the HVAC ductwork and blow in insulation for the ceilings where there was room. They used fiberglass rolled insulation in the walls on the inside and hard foam on the exterior.

Thought this was built to house all the Imperials under one roof, how many did you end up keeping?
I do have four Imperials at the moment. It's a manageable number for now. I might add if the right circumstance came along. If I was retired I could spend more time with them. That would be a nice retirement dream: more time with dogs and Imperials. I'm fixing teeth 5 days a week and loving it. But, man the time flies by in my early 60's.

Back