New guy from FABO

homecloned

Reaction score
Just want to intro myself. I am a member of FABO and love the c-bodies as well. My step dad had a 69 Newport that we use to call the barge. That car would just float down the road. It was sweet. I will see if I can get a pic from him as its long gone.

Thanks guys. Glad to be a part of the For A and C Bodies Only family.

Once I start work on my GTX I will sigh up for B-Bodies.:iroc:

Technically that's two people, but their WOW Gold legacies are fairly intertwined in the setting, and it's difficult to imagine what the latter would have done without the work of the former. Since both Buy WOW Gold were night elf warriors belonging to a long martial tradition that effectively vanished beneath the waves when the Sundering happened, only returning in recent years as young male kaldorei learned Aion Gold the way of the sword, they both bear scrutiny as exemplars for the current Aion Gold generation.

Technically that's two people, but their WOW Gold legacies are fairly intertwined in the setting, and it's difficult to imagine what the latter would have done without the work of the former. Since both Buy WOW Gold were night elf warriors belonging to a long martial tradition that effectively vanished beneath the waves when the Sundering happened, only returning in recent years as young male kaldorei learned Aion Gold the way of the sword, they both bear scrutiny as exemplars for the current Aion Gold generation.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Back