New guy from Nertheastern Massachusetts

AnotherCbodyFan

Reaction score
Howdy everyone. I just joined and figured I should say hi. I don't currently own a C body, but I've appreciated them for a long time and am looking for one to call my own. Not sure what I want, but I'd love a wagon or a convertible or even a 4 door for cruising. I'll be keeping my eyes open for one and will post up what I find.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Brian

Welcome aboard! You can find some nice ones on E Bay and Craig's List.

:wavesmile:

Are you looking for a project, or a turn key car?

'68 300 conv (no engine/trans) $1400
'67 VIP 2drht - 383 Commando (rare) $900
'66 Fury III 4dr sdn (no engine/trans) $600

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

Are you looking for a project, or a turn key car?

'68 300 conv (no engine/trans) $1400
'67 VIP 2drht - 383 Commando (rare) $900
'66 Fury III 4dr sdn (no engine/trans) $600[/QUOTE

Are these your cars for sale? If I had a garage or even outdoor space to park another C-body. Damn townhouse.

Yes, I have several vehicles that I will be selling this year, but the problem with the low dollar projects is that the outlandish fuel prices end up being a big deterrent for anyone that is more than a few hundred miles away.

Yes, I have several vehicles that I will be selling this year, but the problem with the low dollar projects is that the outlandish fuel prices end up being a big deterrent for anyone that is more than a few hundred miles away.

I hear you. That 68 300 could turn out nice. Here's something similiar 300 I saw at the show last weekend.

DSC01304.jpg

DSC01305.jpg

DSC01306.jpg

DSC01304.jpg

DSC01305.jpg

DSC01306.jpg

I'm not a slab guy but that is one nice looking 300! I think its the color that's catching my eye:eusa_drool:

The engine and engine bay is outstanding too. I heard her running. Very, very strong.

I hear you. That 68 300 could turn out nice. Here's something similiar 300 I saw at the show last weekend.

View attachment 2683

That definitely would have been my favorite car there, as it is outwardly a twin to my first car that I have had since I was 13.

Besides the obvious thing that this car is really nice and mine needs to be completely redone, the differences that I see are that my 300 just had the standard 440 and the tail panel on mine is silver (sometime midyear they changed to black). The Newport tail panels were body color.

Copy of 68 300 (1).jpg

Wow! Your's look great too! I'm just amazed at all of the beautiful classic C's on this site!!!

Of any slab cars, I like the 68' 300 2dr cars the best, than the 4drs....either way the angularity works the best on them, in my opinion.

Back