New Owner of a 1972 Plymouth Fury III 2 door hardtop all original car.

LIMMB4287

Reaction score
Hello from southwest Wisconsin area. I've just bought a 1972 Fury III with the 360 2 barrel v8, 3 speed automatic, Power Steering, A/C, Cruise Control, AM/FM Radio and Disc brakes up front. Here's a walk around video of it. Things not original would be the tires, paint and the dual exhaust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2AF8kl2Xvs

One problem I have is I rebuilt the carb and I think I messed up the linkage setup. Anyone have any pics of the linkage on a 2 barrel 360. Carb is a Holley R-4666 I believe.

Score! Welcome, you got yourself a nice set of wheels. Nice fuselage 2dr coups are getting very hard to come across so you've hit gold!

Nice fury! Welcome to the club!! Might want to check that inner belt on the alternator. It looked like it was jumping quite a bit!

Southwest Wisconsin? Madison, La Crosse, Dodgeville? I'm originally from Milwaukee. 20 years in the Army and I retired near my last duty station......Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Haha. Not the first person to ask me. But we bought it for a wedding car then maybe weekend cruiser.

Back