New to this forum

8Formulas

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I just joined 5 minutes ago. I am trying to help a friend out who just bought a 72 Imperial. I own an A-body, B-body and an E-body. They are pretty easy cars to find parts for but we are having a really hard time finding C-body parts. What vendors do you guys use? For starters, he needs a right front brake caliper and trunk weatherstripping. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!!!!

Mike

First off welcome from the Keystone State.
For the brake caliper I would try Murray Park in Tiffin, OH.

As far as the trunk seal goes. I would look and see if the seal for a B body is close enough. I know for my 68 the profile is the same for a Charger or a 68 New Yorker.

First off welcome from the Keystone State.
For the brake caliper I would try Murray Park in Tiffin, OH.

As far as the trunk seal goes. I would look and see if the seal for a B body is close enough. I know for my 68 the profile is the same for a Charger or a 68 New Yorker.

Thank you so much. I will forward this info to my friend.

Hi Everyone,

I just joined 5 minutes ago. I am trying to help a friend out who just bought a 72 Imperial. I own an A-body, B-body and an E-body. They are pretty easy cars to find parts for but we are having a really hard time finding C-body parts. What vendors do you guys use? For starters, he needs a right front brake caliper and trunk weatherstripping. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!!!!

Mike
Post a pic of your trunk seal. A great source of trunk seals is @detroitmuscletechnologies.com. You can rebuild your existing brake calipers w/ parts found on @rockauto.com. If you need more help PM me.

Back