NOT MINE Nice 70 fury III convertible

Polara_500_Jr

Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/share/D7x62VJRoCfWfgrx/?mibextid=79PoIi
1970 Plymouth Fury III convertible

IMG_2490.png

IMG_2489.png

IMG_2491.png

If anyone could get the fender tag, that would be great!

IMG_3108.jpeg

IMG_3103.jpeg

IMG_3100.jpeg

IMG_3102.jpeg

IMG_3101.jpeg

IMG_3107.jpeg

IMG_3105.jpeg

IMG_3104.jpeg

IMG_3106.jpeg

Unfortunately this car is screaming that it will soon be picked up by a flipper who will double his money, at that $5,500 price imo. Its definitely interesting that its so cheap, it looks to be a 318 car as I don’t see any call out badges. Unless I don’t see em of course.

I agree that the price is (almost) certainly too low but, before anyone impugns the seller's honesty, perhaps it might be worth reaching out to them and asking a few questions?

FWIW, folks thought that my 1970 TNT 'vert had to be a scam at the Craigslist $5k asking price. Nope, it was simply a case of a honest seller who was only asking for the car what he thought he felt comfortable asking -- no more. While one needs to be on the lookout for scammers, there are still honest folks out there.

Update: the car has been sold.

sold in a day.jpg

Last edited:
I thought about running over to look. It's close. but I just brought home Dad's 65 today.... looking at another car might leave me homeless.

I thought about running over to look. It's close. but I just brought home Dad's 65 today.... looking at another car might leave me homeless.
It would have been great to get photos of the engine bay and of the tag...

Back