For Sale Nice Slabside Sport Fury, Big Price to Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's another Lakeland Lash pseudonym (Lakeland, FL vs. Sarasota) but the ad sure mimics his style.

[Edit] I just went thru the listing slowly.
I WANT IT. And you can't build one like that for $25k.

Preview

I don't think it's another Lakeland Lash pseudonym (Lakeland, FL vs. Sarasota) but the ad sure mimics his style.

[Edit] I just went thru the listing slowly.
I WANT IT. And you can't build one like that for $25k.

Preview
It ain't got a four speed and you ain't got the room, plus it might be too far away. :sSig_lol3:

Yes, when you consider restoring one to that condition, the price is very reasonable and it is original only once. And all the headaches saved as well are incalculable. Some of us must just enjoy hardship though!

Yes, when you consider restoring one to that condition, the price is very reasonable and it is original only once. And all the headaches saved as well are incalculable. Some of us must just enjoy hardship though!
I'm a glutton for punishment, I have a Cat O Nine Tails I whip myself with each day before I work on the charger I am redoing. It had been sitting under a tree for 35 years. Maybe one day I will finish it.....

That's flucking gorgeous!

image.jpg

Nice.
That '68 Fury roofline rocks, especially the back window.

Best Hardtop roofline Chrysler ever designed, together with the Forward Look cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back