Nice sunny day today, so...

300rag

It's Not Going to Shift Itself
Reaction score
I went for a 45 minute drive for lunch to remind myself what it is that keeps me here. It makes me so glad I'm not a flatlander.

20150222_135332.jpg

20150222_135340.jpg

20150222_135417.jpg

20150222_135456.jpg

20150222_135332.jpg

20150222_135340.jpg

20150222_135417.jpg

20150222_135456.jpg

Let me understand this you are in Alberta and you have clear dry roads to drive on?

You are absolutely correct. This winter has been strange. We have actually had about 50% more snow than in an average year, but we have also had so many warm dry spells that there is not much left on the ground.

sigh..work work work...was nice in grand prarie today as well...just wrapin up a project here then of to Manitoba to do some skidooin...nada for snow here and mountains have had lots of rain making the base layers scarey...anything on top of them will slide given right circumstances...hazardous to the health...stayin on the flatlands l am....wieerd winter....lota warm breaks

I'm brain-banking all these beautiful locations for my North American retirement road trip.

The plan is to head north from Baltimore, through Niagara Falls into Canada and then head west all the way across Canada to the west coast, up to Alaska for a couple of weeks, back south down the California coast to San Diego, (then the next part of plan is messed up because of the desperadoes south of the border) I wanted to head down to Mexico City but that is out of the question now, so I'll head east along the Gulf Coast to Key West and then back north to Baltimore.

That's beautiful! We are currently having an extremely cold February here. It was 30 below a few mornings ago in Ann Arbor, actual temperature!

The Cascades here are so low on snow and we've had a dry winter. Skiers here are lamenting poor conditions in many a year. Spring is next, put away the snowboards and get out the fairweather stuff.

Glenn

we have a relativly mild winter. Temperatures were in the 40s today.

Temp for tomorrow about 5 without wind chill, like Matt said cold temps lately for MI

The photos would look better with your car in them. Can't wait for the snow to finally melt here on Long Island so i can take my car out. Right now, I'll need to out a snow plow on the front to get it out of the garage.

Temp for tomorrow about 5 without wind chill, like Matt said cold temps lately for MI

The North East has been buried in cold temps too. They had to send ice breakers up the Delaware .
The news the other day showed the Atlantic Ocean pounding the beach with ice.... frigging ice on the beach

No warm up in the forecast for this week either.

Back