Nicer than expected 73 Newport

Newport73

Reaction score
So the cars I buy are usually used as rental cars for tv use. It makes it easier as I never need to certify or register the cars. I'm working on couple period shows needing 70s cars. I spot this 73 Newport and it catches my eye, price was good and it looked to be in good condition. I do my own body and painting, so again I'm not that fussy as long as the price is right. So I buy the car, do the 5 hour round trip get it home and wow what a nice car. Car has power windows, air, bucket bench, fender turn signals , a realistic am/fm cassette deck from 1984 and a realistic Cb from 1978 all in excellent condition. Now for the interesting part. The Car has org paint other than the header panel (was replaced after getting dinged) The Interior is in excellent condition. Everything works even the air. The tires are Sears road handlers date coded 1984 but look new ? The trunk was full and I mean full of parts including a Nos grill. I know it's just a newport but I can't help myself and want to do a slight restoration license and drive this beast. I'm the third owner with the org owner keeping it till 2022. Too top it off my dad had a 73 Newyorker when I was growing up
1000003998.jpg
1000004011.jpg
1000003969.jpg

Back