For Sale NOS 1969 Plymouth Diecast center Wheel Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemiviper588

Reaction score
Contact seller
rsz_s-l1600.jpg
NOS MOPAR SET OF FOUR 1969 Plymouth Cuda, Valiant, Barracuda, Sport Fury 14" Diecast center Deluxe Wheel Cover "Set of Four" Part # 2944165

These were purchased from an estate sale of a Chrysler Wheel, tire and hubcap Engineer, two hubcaps have flat black between the spokes, the other two are a dark argent in appearance...see pics.
These are likely pre production parts. $200.00 firm plus shipping

Pictures are mandatory.

FYI, 69 Fury, Sport or otherwise are 15" wheels.

An option on '68 Furys. These were made for 2 years and the shade of the argent paint changed between '68 & '69 but I don't recall which year used the darker argent paint.

That is not a 1969 Sport Fury wheel center or other model either. I agree with Shooter65.

I jumped the gun, his post was only 4 minutes old when I saw it and I really wanted to see them.

Those, are beautiful wheel covers

I would happily sell you some - they would look great hanging your garage wall Dave. LOL

FYI, The outer portion of this wheel cover was used for many years on many different styles of wheel covers such as the '66-'67 Charger, '66 300 Spinner wheel cover, '68 Chrysler optional deep dish style wheel cover and many others. As a result, often these are bought and the centers are removed to salvage Charger or 300 wheel covers that have road rash.

Too narrow x too short, just like mine.

Will you ever get your lift btw; I settled for a grease pit after all.

That's the pit while the building was still under construction, just 20 feet with wooden Planks while not in Service. Plus a view from the car chamber under our living room into the Garage. This used to be the room for drying the washing before I requirated the room by putting a hole through it. :D
I also have the original rather spacey single car Garage on the other side of the house where I built in a large work bench over the staircase down to the cellar. Not ideal with These spread out workplaces but alright if you're not doing full Body restos anymore.

DSCI0045.JPG

DSCI0032.JPG

Last edited:
Too narrow x too short, just like mine.

I agree but it is still very nice. Mine is 40' x 32' with 13' from the floor to the bottom of the trusses with a ramp style lift. When I had my '74 survivor Dodge Van I could put it on top of the lift and still get a C Body under it. Nonetheless, I wish I had built mine bigger as it has accumulated too many spare parts etc. that take up space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back