Status
Not open for further replies.

70 Sport Suburban

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Found this on Craigslist today.

Screenshot_20180410-084522.png

Saw that, was gonna post it up, thanks for posting!

Arggggg! Ya didn't do the link.

NOS 1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT valance panel Mopar new old stock! - $265 (Fort Atkinson, WI)

NOS 1971 Plymouth Sport Fury GT valance panel Mopar new old stock!

model name / number: 3464540

Might as well do all the pics

01616_9pZICKCzHfk_1200x900.jpg

00O0O_gpPKGG0hHK3_1200x900.jpg

01616_1VTIth1v6Pk_1200x900.jpg

00s0s_gjXyUw94wZn_1200x900.jpg

New old stock Mopar part number 3464540 lower valance sheet metal panel for '71 Plymouth Sport Fury GT. Has some minor scuffs, but no dings or dents. Awesome piece to find! I will not ship, pick up in Fort Atkinson, WI or I can meet you at the Spring Jefferson Swap Meet, April 27-29 - I attend all 3 days. $265.00 Feel free to call or text me at (see ad). Thanks!

Chrysler Corp parts spt convertible hardtop coupe

post id: 6555557726 posted: 2018-04-08 4:24pm

I don't know anything about the 'GT' aspect of this other than surprised it ain't listed for 2k+.
Others feel free to chime in!

Last edited:
How can it be NOS if it’s been painted? I think people often get confused between NOS and OEM.

And if any body was to work out a deal with the guy I'm only about a hour away from him. I seen he siad no shipping in the add i could help out with that part.

They manufactured them in green already in the plant to fit 97 percent of the cars without further preparation. :D

How can it be NOS if it’s been painted? I think people often get confused between NOS and OEM.
Where do you draw the line?? An NOS part that was prepped/painted but not installed is now......what? Just curious as I have a few of them I bought as leftovers when a fella having his truck repaired after a deer strike died just after the replacement parts were painted and his heirs yanked the truck from the shop w/o repairing it or paying for the parts so I got a good deal on NOS parts with fresh paint yet never fitted.

Personally I prefer the prepped ones for further rust protection, I've had a few NOS parts in primer that were worse than some that were run for 100k miles.

In the further eekBay description it doesn't mention anything being 'GT' specific.

Just: 1971 Plymouth all Fury models all body styles one year only piece.

and: I did not have the heart to wipe away the 40 year old NOS Dealer attic dust !!

As Wayne Wot'iz'name sez "Dirt is expensive!".

Where do you draw the line?? An NOS part that was prepped/painted but not installed is now......what?
"Used, OEM", "Prepped/Painted", 'Painted but never installed". IDK, but I wouldn't call it NOS. I've purchased many a body panel over the counter back in the '80s, and they have never been painted. If they were, they would have been sold as "used". No matter, I guess these are rare enough to warrant the price....

The bottom line is that these rear valence panels are getting hard to find. They are '71 Fury only and fit all of the body styles except for wagons. This is a good buy and someone needs to grab this. Dave A are you seeing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back