SOLD NOS Direct Connection Max Flo aircleaners

Status
Not open for further replies.

odcics2

Reaction score
Contact seller
Two NOS Direct Connection Max Air Cleaners - hard to find, #P4349637, $195. each.
Shipping from 48317.
PM please. thanks.
NOS MoPar parts 004.JPG
NOS MoPar parts 005.JPG

I remember having an open faced air cleaner on my '73 AMC Ambassador 401 Police package car in 1978. Boy did it howl when you kicked it down. If the car was not warmed up it would backfire and it burned many air cleaner elements.........A friend of mine and myself went to the Iola car show. He kept on kicking it down that the red tear drop light kept falling off of the dash and bruising my left knee. The rear tires were so bald I place a set of snow tires in the trunk if we had a blow out. P.S. this in July where not unusual to be 90 degrees,

Edelbrock makes a rather similar one which I use on Mathilda. I like the re-usable filter element. Decent bang for the $.

$_58.jpg

But it's not a MoPar part, not out of production, and looks very plain. But, yes, it does sit above a carb. :lol:

Price out NOS direct connection valve covers... !!!!!

But it's not a MoPar part, not out of production, and looks very plain. But, yes, it does sit above a carb. :lol:

Price out NOS direct connection valve covers... !!!!!

Oh the NOS MoPar part is FAR more DESIRABLE! Better made too, rest assured. But yes, the cheap Edelbrock imitation imitates the original faithfully enough. IFF I had the $$ I'd jump at the TREASURE you're offering, and hope some worthy will for the sake of all concerned.

Paging: NEWPORT 66 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I replied to your PM last week, we agreed to a price, I gave you my paypal, I have them boxed, ready to go. As I mentioned in my last PM - I need your payment and address to ship the pair to you.

Anyone know him? Is he ok???

Paging: NEWPORT 66 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I replied to your PM last week, we agreed to a price, I gave you my paypal, I have them boxed, ready to go. As I mentioned in my last PM - I need your payment and address to ship the pair to you.

Anyone know him? Is he ok???
I've been speaking with him through PM's as of a week ago.

Poor guy has the flu!
Said he'd take care of things after he got back from the Doc, today.
He mentioned he appreciated my patience. Sure, why not? We're all in the Mopar world. At some point, I would appreciate patience too, if needed. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back