Not a C-Body, But It's Mine

Greg B.

Reaction score
Not even a Mopar, actually...

I hardly ever get this out these days. Maybe next year when I'm hoping to be retired I'll have more time. But last evening was a lovely night and there was a little informal gathering not too far away, so I dusted it off. These are just iPhone pics but they came out quite well, I think.

68cutlass1.jpg68cutlass5.jpg

68cutlass1.jpg

68cutlass5.jpg

Um, what color is the interior? I can't quite tell cuz of the iPhone pic but it looks almost black. Nah, it must be just a shadow on some white interior. I'm sure that Greg wouldn't go for any black interior since white is SO much nicer.....

We're you stoned when you wrote that???

Um, what color is the interior? I can't quite tell cuz of the iPhone pic but it looks almost black. Nah, it must be just a shadow on some white interior. I'm sure that Greg wouldn't go for any black interior since white is SO much nicer.....

There's a reason why I hate black interiors. This is it.

If it needed to be redone I would do it over in Parchment. But it is really a nice original interior so I'm stuck with it. Bland, dull, featureless, like all black interiors. I've had it for 20 years and I never cared for the interior color.

Greg, that polara rag is only abt a foot longer than your olds! is your garage that tight or do you store it elsewhere?

There's a reason why I hate black interiors. This is it.

If it needed to be redone I would do it over in Parchment. But it is really a nice original interior so I'm stuck with it. Bland, dull, featureless, like all black interiors. I've had it for 20 years and I never cared for the interior color.

:eek:ops: :busted:

:eek:ops: :busted:

No, it's more like being married to a brunette even though you prefer blondes, but she's too good otherwise to divorce.

Thanks for the nice comments though. I'm surprised you noticed since the pics weren't off by 90 degrees.

Not even a Mopar, actually...

I hardly ever get this out these days. Maybe next year when I'm hoping to be retired I'll have more time. But last evening was a lovely night and there was a little informal gathering not too far away, so I dusted it off. These are just iPhone pics but they came out quite well, I think.

View attachment 15235View attachment 15236

beautiful car! I can appreciate almost any classic car! It's always sorta refreshing to see an Olds or Buick muscle car after wading through all the Chevelles.

Thanks for the nice comments though. I'm surprised you noticed since the pics weren't off by 90 degrees.

LOL

Like this generation of Oldsmobiles best among the GM A-bodies. The 68 has the nicest butt, the 69 looks better from the front to me and would be my overall first choice. Some real nice full sized cars as well, love the 59 88/98 models, one of the few I prefer two tone over monotone paint.

Last edited:
olds made some nice cars...........i've owned 3 of them, all verts. 2 '67 cutlasses and 1 '73 delta 88

I like the 68/69 buicks there's something about looking like it already backed into a pole from the factory. G.M. cars are like other people's kids you put up with them being around they aren't quite right and they go with the person who brought them.

Pretty sure this is the anything goes section. I would doubt if anyone has a problem with any member owned car, boat, plane, etc.

Back