NOT MINE NOT MINE - 1966 Fury III 383, 4 speed WITH FACTORY AC for sale

What would we be willing to pay for a 4-door needing a paintjob and having a so-so interior?
Does the 4-speed make it worth that much more?

The fact that it's a 4 speed with AC and the factory built it that way despite the known concerns of such a combination is what made it interesting to me.

Rarity/oddballness appeal to some, but rare doesn't always equate to greater value.

Value?

I dunno - but obviously since it's not sold in 3 listing attempts, the conclusion is that it's priced too high.

The fact that it's a 4 speed with AC and the factory built it that way despite the known concerns of such a combination is what made it interesting to me.
Yes, but we've seen that the factory had no apparent concerns with AC and 4-speeds in 65-68 C-bodies, it seems the musclecars were the ones prohibited?
Rarity/oddballness appeal to some, but rare doesn't always equate to greater value.

Value?

I dunno - but obviously since it's not sold in 3 listing attempts, the conclusion is that it's priced too high.
Yes and yes.
IMO this would be a $6000 car w/o the 4-speed.
And my next question would be - how much would it be worth if just a 383-2?

Back