For Sale NOT MINE 1969 Plymouth Sport Fury convertible for sale MECUM AUCTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the skirts on this car. They add to a C body’s elegance. We had two Plymouths in 69 with skirts that I liked. A VIP 4dr and green 2dr formal roof. I think car color and styling effects my likes for skirts. Take 1965 for example. I love the skirts on a S.F. and 300 but nut as much on my Monaco. (Even though I have a set for my car.) Or the 67/68 Chrysler models with that lower body line that would be interrupted without skirts.

81705430_510685872893662_5746304730355728384_n.jpg

Pretty car.... the A pillars should be white however, not black.
If if if if if

a couple of restoration nit picks, but nothing a couple afternoons in the garage couldn't fix. nice car for the money.

I can extinguish [sic] lot's....:drama:
USSMOPAR very much can distinguish between opinion and criticism. I do have a continuous axe to grind, and I am glad you find me quite dull over time. Thank you Dave for your clear on point use of the english language. :thankyou:

I see 32,808 posts makes one an expert and we all should bow:realcrazy:
When a criticism or whining is posted about a 50 year old car and the "defect" is called out, the correct information path is to identify the "defect" and tell us dummies what it should be. I already know the answer but it's too much fun to poke fun at the old men and their old cars. :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back