NOT MINE Not Mine 1970 Fury III Convertible

Huh? That looks like a 70 to me with the link you posted. Sold for a hefty price tag of $54k though. @ayilar, do we have this one? Theres sadly no real good picture of the fender tag, but this is all I got….
Sorry, I was being glib due to a classic car broker not knowing what year of car they were selling.
I wouldn't expect them to know there were no full-size Mopar 'verts in 71, but I would expect them to read the car's title and write a fundamentally-correct listing.
And FWIW, the ebay listing shows as 'ended', not sold.

I found our first 1971 C-body convertible !!!!!
And it's an N-code, too!

1971 Plymouth Fury III Convertible | eBay
33 transactions and only a 86% Positive Feedback? (last 12 months): 85.7%

Funniest Positive is the child get ahold of phone and buying a car.

Stupidest NEG is seller not shipping a 99¢ random Hot Wheel to avoid a NEG

(POS) - Wrong bid,great people! <<<<< FALSE POSITIVE
2011 Ford Mustang (#145464518578)

(NEG) - paid 17,000 for the car, seller did not inform me that it needed CV joints, hub and sensors. Seller also did not inform me of the check engine light being on. $5,000 in repairs so far the bill keeps adding up.
2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Intimidator SS (#145417943889)

(POS) - Had an issue with my child getting ahold of my phone and somehow purchasing a vehicle. Staff responded quickly and with understanding to my predicament and canceled it. Thank you again.

(NEG) - Very shady Dealer, little to no communication. Hiding extra fee's in the Tax, Title, and Licensing section. Relisted the car during my purchasing process. Stay far away from this dealer.
1974 AMC Javelin (#1441100912

(NEWT) - Hidden flaws. Unresponsive after shipment.
1967 Ford Mustang (#143847143967)

(NEG)Ask for refund and they refused to answer me
1996 Pontiac Trans Sport SE (#144442149079)

(NEG) - BEWARE! Dealer stated AC/heat worked. Cut out of car,dealer said To bad so sad.
1974 Chevrolet Corvette (#143774608573)

Reply from: classicsandbeyond. Left more than a year ago.
Hi Cory, the ad NEVER stated the Corvette was equipped with A/C. Also, in the multiple engine bay photos, no A/C compressor is visible on the front accessory drive of the 454cid engine. We even offered to mail you a brand new A/C compressor and components however you refused and requested money instead. Thank you.

(NEG) - He not delivered the item
One Random Hot Wheels Diecast Vehicle (#143552111988)
0***b (16)
US $0.99
Verified purchase
More than a year ago

The ad states they are for local pick up only. We immediately refunded your $.99 once you requested to ship the item. Thank you.

(NEG) - This vehicle is nothing what it says and shows on the listing! Total lemon
1984 Chevrolet Corvette (#143834486915)
h***e (171)
US $8,995.00
Verified purchase
More than a year ago

Hi Ricky, the 1984 Corvette you purchased for $6,500 was described as an unrestored 84 Crossfire Vette with over 65k original miles. Our listings always include over 75HD photos of every body panel including engine bay, interior and trunk. We also welcome pre-purchase inspections and can always provide additional photos and videos upon request. At no point was the car misrepresented or described as anything other than a driver quality car. Thank you.

(NEG) - can't say anything good.truck was nothing as ad.doesnt run,stop and no windows
1983 Chevrolet S-10 (#143842196972)
h***a (165)
US $5,995.00
Verified purchase
More than a year ago

Hi Ron, the S-10 was listed as a project vehicle and multiple videos and photos were sent to you via email going over the S-10's condition. We negotiated a price of $4,200 to accommodate for the repairs you wanted to make. We always welcome pre-purchase inspections and always provide additional photos and videos upon request. Thank you.

Back