For Sale One (1) NOS Road Wheel center cap - late style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
One (1) Road Wheel center cap - late style on ebay. NOS. Not mine.

s-l1600.jpg

1975 76 77 78 79 80 81 Plymouth Dodge Chrysler NOS MoPar Chrome Center WHEEL CAP

Thanks Stan

Doesn't look NOS to me.

Arizona parts has NOS for $70.

Thanks Stan

Doesn't look NOS to me.

Arizona parts has NOS for $70.
I didn't know Marty had any left. Good to know. Thanks.
Still cant find you trim rings, though. But I'm looking. And I wont even post them. I'll PM you directly on those.

I didn't know Marty had any left. Good to know. Thanks.
Still cant find you trim rings, though. But I'm looking. And I wont even post them. I'll PM you directly on those.

Thanks Stan!

I do have 3 trim rings now and a FCBO'er in NJ has a driver quality one that he is going to send to me unless I find a better one.

The ad actually says more than 10 available at 89.50 a Piece.

I would never ever buy anything from fm mopar no matter how badly I needed it. crooks crooks. the family seems to be carrying on the legacy. sorry but that's the way I feel.

3580360 have 7 NOS

Hey Marty I was just given a set of 5 road wheels by a customer and I am looking for trim rings and fillers for them. Any stock on those? I have Mopar Center caps for them already. - Thanks

Edit Correction. Just the fillers as I am aware of how hard trim rings are to get.

Well as far as dealer inventory no luck on 3580360 but here are some dealers with 4014081 but it shows as an arm assembly?

image.png

image.png

At least with GM it is common practice to re-use partnumbers after something like 30 years. Causes some Irritation for vintage car owners, often even a similar or identical part.
No idea if that also goes for Mopar, however.

I've looked up factory Mopar p/n's, find the cross reference number to the aftermarket replacement, and see under that replacement's application include half of GM for the period.

Well as far as dealer inventory no luck on 3580360 but here are some dealers with 4014081 but it shows as an arm assembly?

THANK YOU!!!

Josh the parts guy at Kranz Chrysler was very helpful and had the idler arm.

At least with GM it is common practice to re-use partnumbers after something like 30 years. Causes some Irritation for vintage car owners, often even a similar or identical part.
No idea if that also goes for Mopar, however.
Chrysler doesn't recycle part numbers.

I would never ever buy anything from fm mopar no matter how badly I needed it. crooks crooks. the family seems to be carrying on the legacy. sorry but that's the way I feel.
Frank sold the parts business several years ago, and the family doesn't have anything to do with it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back