For Sale PARTING OUT 70 NEW YORKER 2 DR HT

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about some pics of the specimen?

Hi, Does the car have a 440? If so does it still have carb parts such as the idle solenoid and clutch thermo fan? Original factory ignition wires?
thanks, please send a pm.
yours
Martin Kane

Hi, Does the car have a 440? If so does it still have carb parts such as the idle solenoid and clutch thermo fan? Original factory ignition wires?
thanks, please send a pm.
yours
Martin Kane
I haven't seen the car in 25 years. It has been stored in a barn loft that long. We are digging it out today. A wrecker is coming tomorrow to get it down. I will post a bunch of pics when we get it outside

will post a bunch of pics when we get it outside
:thumbsup:
I have to ask. It's killing me. How do you get a Chrysler into a barn attic?
images

:thumbsup:
I have to ask. It's killing me. How do you get a Chrysler into a barn attic?
images

LOL: good ole red neck ingenuity. You first load the car on your car hauler trailer. You then load the loaded trailer on your dozer hauler, back it in the barn and set up a couple ramps and then pull the car up the ramps with a come along.
I should have taken a few pics.

Did you get it down in one piece? Does it have power windows?
She is in the garage as 0f 2:30 or so. It is stuffed full of parts, We will clean it out tomorrow, get it up on the lift and take some pics
Yes it has power windows and I should have several more doors grilles, fenders, mouldings etc for newports in one of the sheds. It looks like I can only post one pic??? Please help me out there
Thanks
Andy

If the stub frame is intact I would be interested. I could even bring down my mobile workshop and remove it if you would like. I'm not too far from Mantua

not trying to hyjack his thread , but i've got the front sheet metal , bumpr , grille assembly from a 70 new yorker , may have some interior panels from it . it was a rust free car .
69700010.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back