Photo with a trailer

polara71

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I had Number two out yesterday. It was 82 degrees and not a cloud in the sky, of course, top down weather, Irresistible top down weather. This was the first time I had her out with the new springs and it sure did make a difference, more noticeable than the other four cars I had replaced them on.
My wife and I have talked about a nice little camping trailer and I saw these on the side of the road on a RV lot. I had to seize the opportunity to see what it would look like......

193510 2015 trailer.jpg

Thats all............. just sharing the moment. No I didnt buy, thats a few years away

193510 2015 trailer.jpg

That looks like it could be some serious fun! Did the car squat at all with the weight of the trailer?

It would be perfect, you will of course need to change the stripes on the camper to match you car. :)

I had Number two out yesterday. It was 82 degrees and not a cloud in the sky, of course, top down weather, Irresistible top down weather. This was the first time I had her out with the new springs and it sure did make a difference, more noticeable than the other four cars I had replaced them on.
My wife and I have talked about a nice little camping trailer and I saw these on the side of the road on a RV lot. I had to seize the opportunity to see what it would look like......

View attachment 50291

Thats all............. just sharing the moment. No I didnt buy, thats a few years away
Looking good Dave. Is that stance with the new springs? I'm liking it. Looks fantastic.

That's an awesome stance, and the pic looks like it could have been taken many, many moons ago!

Thanks Polara71,
I have been thinking of a tear drop for mine for a few years, you may have just kicked me in the butt!!:70s_rule:

It's hard to beat totin a little camper with a vintage car. I've towed our pop up to Carlisle, Florida and New Orleans with Jazabelle so far with no real issues. We're keeping our eye out for a 19-22 foot vintage Airstream now.

I looked at that very same trailer on a lot before I found our pop up Dave. Look close, i'd give it two years before stuff starts falling off. Poor construction, all staples.

grandfather mountain 3 (Large).jpg

jazebelle with pop up (Large).jpg

KOA campground 1 (Large).jpg

( It's hard to beat totin a little camper with a vintage car. I've towed our pop up to Carlisle, Florida and New Orleans with Jazabelle so far with no real issues. We're keeping our eye out for a 19-22 foot vintage Airstream now.

I looked at that very same trailer on a lot before I found our pop up Dave. Look close, i'd give it two years before stuff starts falling off. Poor construction, all staples. )

Then you can always super size it !!!!!!! :sFl_america2:

CarHauler_m.jpg

No squatting, no danger, no hitch... I simply backed the car up and Diane snapped some shots.

Thanks for the heads up Will. The door was locked but I got that feeling from looking at the underside. There will be something of vintage along the way when / if the time comes...... The Orange on the trailer and the size of it made me turn around and look. Notice I didn't picture the blue trailer.

The springs are high by a bit but will settle in . Throw some weight in the trunk and a cooler with some kids in the back seat, you need the height. Plus I think it looks pretty good

Yeah, never before have I thought the words "cool" and "pulling trailer" together in the same sentence until now.

Back