Plymouth air cleaner

Post a pic of that Phoenix. I had one of those get away about 2 years ago because the owner & I couldn't make a deal. Darn it !

What kind was yours? They have the wildest dash design,the only let down is,you guessed it,the size of the fins. I truly wish they got bigger like Plymouths did. I like the Polara too

So does anyone here drive one of these cars as a daily driver or am I the only one crazy enough to want to do this? I know it can be annoying at times dealing with people asking you "do you want to sell the car" when it's obvious you went out of your way to find something like that to drive,and then there's the issue of worrying about where to park,door dings,people with cameras,etc.

image.jpg
I don't have a pic of the Phoenix. I was dealing with a non motivated seller in a different city. Here is a pic of the 1960 Dodge Seneca I recently bought. It's a project for sure. I bought it to keep a demo guy from getting it

Glad you saved it! Mines a hardtop,no rust anywhere. 318 with 4bbl. It's currently not running because a transmission line to the cooler started leaking.
They are cool looking cars with lots of character. When I get mine running to where I can back it out I will take some pictures. What engines in yours?

Those slants are great. My first 1960 had the slant and three speed automatic. It had a lot of low end torque and moved pretty well for what it was.

Back