For Sale Rare 1958 Plymouth parts for sale

BAD69FURY

Reaction score
Contact seller
A must have for your Christine 1958 Plymouth Fury project car or restoration. Up for sale is a collection of used hard to find parts for a 1958 Plymouth. They are overall in good shape, expect parts to have some wear and light scuffs and scratches these parts are over sixty years old.

Includes, upper grilles left and right side, lower grille center, two right hand side head light bezels (note I do not have the left hand side bezel. A pair of front top of the fender spears, two hub caps, one stone guard drivers side, one pair of front lower fender spears, right hand side front fender upper trim and one left hand side upper door trim, and one oval air cleaner cover only, do not have the bottom.

$1,200 takes all the parts. ( does not include the car in the background obviously)

Send me a pm if seriously interested, thank you!

Thank you!

Pic 1

IMG_5075.jpeg

is that air cleaner top for sale by it's self ?
I’d like to sell the parts all together. I think it’s a good value. If you tried to buy these parts individually on eBay it will be more expensive than what I'm asking for everything here. Perfect for the person that wants to convert there 57 to a 58 plymouth.

Also just a note, I cannot prove this but the gentleman I bought these parts from awhile back told me he had picked these parts from the Christine boneyard back in 1983 at Bill and Eds wrecking in Fontana Ca. After the movie wrapped all the left over parts and car/wrecks from the film were sent there. FWIW.

Back