Reaction score
This idiot posted this up on Facebook today
No link.
No info.
No anything.
Jeezes...

What is shown is all there is:

Screenshot_20240731_151745.jpg

I don't get what the problem is here. Is it that he has the car and not you? Or that he considers it "ratty"? I mean it's not a perfect car.

'Lot of FlakeBook posts turn into playground 'Look at what I got' posts... I don't mind much if the show & tell post responses goes along with the model and year of the OP but if it's just a 'I know you want to buy this' ooo'la'la post of something way out of bounds I know it's time to log out and do something else <just say'in> 2¢

'Lot of FlakeBook posts turn into playground 'Look at what I got' posts... I don't mind much if the show & tell post responses goes along with the model and year of the OP but if it's just a 'I know you want to buy this' ooo'la'la post of something way out of bounds I know it's time to log out and do something else <just say'in> 2¢

If you were a member of this group, you would understand.

If you were a member of this group, you would understand.
Wot? A member of the Ratty group? I'm already in way to many Mopar groups, let alone the motorcycle groups, heck it took me several hours turning off all the notifications and unfollowing all my Isle of Man TT groups after the races were done this year and then turning on other groups... oh the time...

Wot? A member of the Ratty group? I'm already in way to many Mopar groups, let alone the motorcycle groups, heck it took me several hours turning off all the notifications and unfollowing all my Isle of Man TT groups after the races were done this year and then turning on other groups... oh the time...

Come on now, you've got the time..

pshh-psh.gif

I was added by the admin of the group Wyatt ( @71Polara383 ) so I abligliged by posting a photo that looks more on the ratty side.

Screenshot_20240728_211940_Gallery.jpg

Back