Resurrecting Polara_500's Red beast

The only local thing is on July 13th in Blue Earth, they are having their Giant Days celebration car show.

The only local thing is on July 13th in Blue Earth, they are having their Giant Days celebration car show.
Local meaning general area.... MSP qualifies I'd think :) Either way, We'll have to get together this summer. If nothing else I'd like seeing your cars.

Local meaning general area.... MSP qualifies I'd think :) Either way, We'll have to get together this summer. If nothing else I'd like seeing your cars.
There a cruise in, or car show every day of the week in the cities. The Minnetonka Drive In in Spring Park has a cruise in on Thursday that attracts a lot of cars. When Henderson dries out, they get up to 750 cars every Tuesday. Mopars in the Park is my only MSP destination I plan for. I'll do some looking and see what I can find.

There a cruise in, or car show every day of the week in the cities. The Minnetonka Drive In in Spring Park has a cruise in on Thursday that attracts a lot of cars. When Henderson dries out, they get up to 750 cars every Tuesday. Mopars in the Park is my only MSP destination I plan for. I'll do some looking and see what I can find.
Is there a link for the Minnetonka Drive In? My brother in law lives near there and maybe we’ll make a trip up there and catch the show in Shamu.

Sounds good idling there, it sounds just like my car. I once had my 300 idling in my driveway and one of the old guys from a few streets away came walking by and said “gotta love the sound of big cubes”. I whole heartedly agree.
Travis..

If anyone can hear it.... there seems to be a slight chirp type sound idling from the engine area. I can't seem to figure out where it's from.

Anyone have hints to look?
I just saw this, and yes I heard the chirp. Easy place to start is remove belts and fire it up. If chirp goes away, figure out what or which belt is making the noise. If it’s there with no belts, you’ll need to inverdtigste deeper to figure where the noise is coming from.
Travis..

Back