Roll call: If you are going to the Chrysler Nationals @ Carlisle please post here.

I had a frustrating conversation with these people that send the stickers out. Someone said they send them out so late because people lose them and that is exactly why. Simply ...:BangHead:

Someone said they send them out so late because people lose them
I did not think there were that many mellinials into old Chrysler. Must be all the trucks and metric's.
If I lost my sticker I would not even go ask for a replacement. I would just go and buy another and tell myself "dummy you cost yourself a extra $55 bucks"

I received my gate stickers yesterday....

Looks like we are on the Green Showfield this year.

20180628_064522.jpg

I did not think there were that many mellinials into old Chrysler. Must be all the trucks and metric's.
If I lost my sticker I would not even go ask for a replacement. I would just go and buy another and tell myself "dummy you cost yourself a extra $55 bucks"

If they don't have an "APP" for it they're easily confused.

I'm waiting on a callback from Carolina Machine Engines for the status of my engine for the NYB. Time is running out to get tbe NYB on the road before Carlisle. Looks like I might have to bring the Ram this year.

I'm waiting on a callback from Carolina Machine Engines for the status of my engine for the NYB. Time is running out to get tbe NYB on the road before Carlisle. Looks like I might have to bring the Ram this year.

Well, Bob. . . You got time to get that Newport fired up.

Please let me know if I can do anything to help you out while there... I'm willing to provide shuttle service if you have to park on the hill.
I received my gate stickers yesterday....

Looks like we are on the Green Showfield this year.

View attachment 194414
Mine was waiting for me last night... I did remember to get a showfield parking space :lol:

Please let me know if I can do anything to help you out while there... I'm willing to provide shuttle service if you have to park on the hill.

Mine was waiting for me last night... I did remember to get a showfield parking space :lol:

Thanks Jeff.

Please PM your cell number when you get a minute.

I’m missing it this year. My wife was let go from her job before the holidays last year and is starting her new job on the 9th so I’m out.
There are a few other reasons but that’s the main one. Lots of pictures please.

I’m missing it this year. My wife was let go from her job before the holidays last year and is starting her new job on the 9th so I’m out.

Dang! Hope to see you next year.

Good luck on the new job!

Dayum, Matt! Now what am I gonna do with that bottle of Hendrick's. . .? You will be missed.

It’ll keep Rip or you could bring it to the Nats.

Back