Roll call: If you are going to the Chrysler Nationals @ Carlisle please post here.

Bob,
Take car of yourself and get better. I'll be praying for you.

On another note I'd been holding my breath because I took the NYer to the garage for an inspection a week ago. They called and hold me it needed an idler arm for inspection. Long story short the idler arm just came in this morning. So I get to pick it up this evening, yeah. A few little things and me and the kids should be ready to go Friday morning.

John: If yer gonna do the repair yourself, you need one of these:

Welcome to Sears.com

A pickle fork will NOT WORK! Don't ask me how I know. . .

Bob,
Take car of yourself and get better. I'll be praying for you.

On another note I'd been holding my breath because I took the NYer to the garage for an inspection a week ago. They called and hold me it needed an idler arm for inspection. Long story short the idler arm just came in this morning. So I get to pick it up this evening, yeah. A few little things and me and the kids should be ready to go Friday morning.

Thanks

Where did you get the idler arm from? Is it NOS or Moog?

I will be there with our 72 Challenger this year. Only a few days, can't wait!

Challenger resize.jpg

Sorry you won't be going Bob, but glad your doing a little better that your not in the hospital. We'll down a few cold ones for ya.
Hang in there.:thumbsup:

Sorry you won't be going Bob, but glad your doing a little better that your not in the hospital. We'll down a few cold ones for ya.
Hang in there.:thumbsup:

Thanks Kenny.

I was looking forward to going this year and meeting up with everyone again. I know the risk is too great this year and I'm looking forward to next years show.

BTW, I'm not going to Lambeau this year either to go to a Packers game. Dr

BTW, I'm not going to Lambeau this year either to go to a Packers game. Dr

I was there late afternoon today around 8 pm or so to drop off my car that's on a trailer for sale on my spots (63 Ply Belvedere 2 dr). All the tents are set up for the vendors coming that ordered tents. Couple vendors there ( maybe 8 to 10 ) but that's about all that's there and nothing else going on. Grass is cut and looks nice. Everything ready and awaiting the vendors to start rolling in. Few vendors set up already ( counted 2 or 3) other than that. All quiet there.

Wizard

Thanks Kenny.

I was looking forward to going this year and meeting up with everyone again. I know the risk is too great this year and I'm looking forward to next years show.
Sorry to see you can't make it this year. Take care of yourself and get healthy.

Back