Saved a 1975 New Yorker

stephanie

Reaction score
My father and I saved a nice 1975 New Yorker today,the guy brought it in to sell it for crush.It needed some work,we thought about it telling our employees hands off and decided not to crush it.It was a good idea,a good customer saw it and asked how much.I said $1,200.00 and he said deal.He was happy and brought over his flatbed truck hauling it away.Wanted a 1974 to 1978 New Yorker,liked the lines and said this was the nicest car he saw needing some work.Bought it for $400.00 and made an $800.00 profit

Good Job!

My father and I saved a nice 1975 New Yorker today,the guy brought it in to sell it for crush.It needed some work,we thought about it telling our employees hands off and decided not to crush it.It was a good idea,a good customer saw it and asked how much.I said $1,200.00 and he said deal.He was happy and brought over his flatbed truck hauling it away.Wanted a 1974 to 1978 New Yorker,liked the lines and said this was the nicest car he saw needing some work.Bought it for $400.00 and made an $800.00 profit

Nice to see that some people still care about Real Cars!:hatwave:

It ran very well,started on the first start.The customer that bought it wanted a basic fixer upper.My father and I run an auto salvage yard and we have the good heart saving good old cars from the crusher.This car was not worth crushing at all.It went to a good home which is a good thing

Someone Who Can Appreciate Quality...

Nice to see that some people still care about Real Cars!:hatwave:
Thank you for saving a C-body. Some of the auto wreckers won't even put them in their yards for people to pick parts. They just send them straight to the crusher or keep them for the derby guys. It's good to know there are some, like you, who care that someone might want a project car or need the parts. Thanks again.

:yourock: ................................................ :wav::wav::wav:

Bravo!, need to have more folks like you and your father to save BIG Chryslers:icon_lol:.

Back