Screenshot of the Day

Beautiful day for the first show of the year. Thorne Crest retirement community cruise in.
IMG_20240523_170645642_HDR.jpg

Furiosa is in theatres now.

Did you see those or ?
Is it?

The uTube video just came up recently, looks like it was a worker that worked for the company that made all the vehicles and on site behind the scene rehearsals or shots (green screens up) plus in the huge fabrication garage.
Maybe he couldn't post it up until the movie was released. Interesting on the amount of people they had involved.

I'll have to look for it.

Road Warrior has a pretty large following.
Did you not see Fury Road?

I'll have to look for it.

Road Warrior has a pretty large following.
Did you not see Fury Road?
I've seen now in another video that the movie came out May 24th, It's funny now I'll be on the lookout to see how much is CGI. A lot of movies now are just total CGI and I loose interest quite quickly, I don'kno when you see real action then a movie that is just totally overblown with CGI it just gets me.

Yeah I've seen all the Mad Max movies, I'm old enough to have seen the first one only in the theaters, it was right up there on the legendary movie scale like when I saw Easy Rider in the theater (and got my very rare poster).

Here's a link to the tube channel that has a couple of more videos, seems like they are just a custom bike shop but looks to be a little more serious and professional than Paul Teutul's shop LOL

Spread Cheese garage

Back