seat belt storage clip

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
I need the plastic clip that attaches to the lower front of the back seat to clip and store the rear seat belts when not in use. It's the double loop clip. My car is a 69 but I think these clips were in use for several years.

Thanks, Will, rockerarm@juno.com

Parts.....

Thanks for the response with the link

I've seen them offered as repops by various folks but I'm trying to stay away from the 1-800/WWW reproduction stuff. It's just more fun and challanging to locate nice used or NOS original parts like these.

So far the only repop stuff i've bought are the various seals and gaskets needed, (door handles, locks, side marker gaskets...etc). I did buy a Legendary reat seat cover and will also need a carpet which would likely be near impossible to find NOS.
So far all my hard parts are originals..... They just fit better...!

I did buy a repop passenger floor pan that turned out to be just a piece of sheet metal..... (Expensive sheet metal).

Last edited:

I've seen them offered as repops by various folks but I'm trying to stay away from the 1-800/WWW reproduction stuff. It's just more fun and challanging to locate nice used or NOS original parts like these.

So far the only repop stuff i've bought are the various seals and gaskets needed, (door handles, locks, side marker gaskets...etc). I did buy a Legendary reat seat cover and will also need a carpet which would likely be near impossible to find NOS.

I did buy a repop passenger floor pan that turned out to be just a piece of sheet metal..... (Expensive sheet metal).

Well, good luck finding an original. If you find a couple i will buy one from you! I am still looking for 2 years now. I contacted many scrape yards, but only get zero so far. In the mean time I installed a reproduction, so I can use the functionality. They are exactly the same! I still have an original but one clip is broken. The problem is that you step on it when a passenger steps in or out the back. So if you find an original, you will not enjoy it for long :weg:.

Last edited:
I sent you a email. I have a nice rear seat retainer that I saved from a '68 fury I parted out. It's the complete set up. Jasons85dodgeram@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back