Sleeveless strut rod bushings

Maybe they discontinued the K7019A because the K7039 would work as well. I am positive that if Craig is selling them for the 66 300 then they are correct for the car. I think what has happened is someone back at Moog has put 1 wrong rubber in the box and I need another sloppy one so I can use the original sleeves.

I have reached out to Craig.
20241026_094014.jpg

Out of curiosity - your '66 Chrysler, was it sold as a Canadian car? Does your stub frame have the rear torsion bar socket extensions for 47 inch torsion bars? If it does not, if you have 44 inch torsion bars, then you have a Fury stub frame. Canadian '66 C-bodies seemed to have those. Or maybe I'm confused and it was '65. I don't know if that would play a role in what the books say you need for the strut bushings.

Out of curiosity - your '66 Chrysler, was it sold as a Canadian car? Does your stub frame have the rear torsion bar socket extensions for 47 inch torsion bars? If it does not, if you have 44 inch torsion bars, then you have a Fury stub frame. Canadian '66 C-bodies seemed to have those. Or maybe I'm confused and it was '65. I don't know if that would play a role in what the books say you need for the strut bushings.
Just measured, 47". I think Craig sold me the right ones, just something got packed wrong at Moog.

Back