Style, comfort & power: everything a Daily Driver should be. Thanks for having me.

500cubes

Reaction score
100_2065.jpg

100_2065.jpg

Hello all, thanks for having me, Im glad to be here. My car needed to be shown off, she carries me everywhere & deserves a little attention. She needs a name ANY GOOD SUGGESTIONS? Found this sweet '74 Fury in Fleetwood NC. Had to drive about 2 hours down from Salem, VA to get it for peanuts. (more than $1000, Less than $2000) I have never bought a car faster: one look & I knew this was something special. Not your everyday CL posting. The title was missing but I bought her anyway with a written promise it would come. (fortunately it was located & sent later for the cost of a single crisp $100 bill) The 17" tires & wheels were also a CL find at $700. Better living thru CL. Stop & think about it: What would we do without this FREE service? CRAIGSLIST STAY FREE! Anyway, for purists I understand your concerns about the wheels: they are too low & I cringe every time I drag the frame but even my 70 year old Dad loves the wheels! Nobody has said they dont look good: YET. However, I will be going the stock route for winter driving. The air conditioning works! The 400 engine passes Mustangs, Camaros & hopped up imports 3 at a time. The factory paint is all original & still shows well as is. She always starts up with ease. On the dash I have plenty of room for half a pack of cigarettes, sunglasses & the lighter still works. I havent jumped any bridges with it or ran down any Nazis but only because the opportunity has yet to present itself. ;) This is just one in my arsenal of fine Mopar c-bodies but for sheer pleasure or driving I choose her almost daily. I look forward to being a part of your club. Jason

Hi Jason,

enjoy your ride but I hope you don't drive it through "salt" in the winter as they will be some in Virginia AFAIK

Carsten

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Nice car, I like the wheels and tires just fine!

Welcome aboard! I like the wheels and tires - they are different and don't detract from the car. Did you use lowering blocks on the rear, or are you bagged?

Welcome to the FCBO!
the car has to earn it's name...
think of an adventure you had in it or something that others have called it in the past.

Back