The 4th of July

Happy 4th everyone!

0718AD68-053D-4486-9715-D2974053579E.jpeg

Have faith, brother. There are still way more of us Americans than the wackadoodles we see on TV trying to scew everything up. Don't believe the hype. This is still the greatest f'n country on earth!

I want to believe you. I want to be wrong with every fiber of my being. But I can read the writing on the wall. All we have now is a sort of retarded-idiocracy-meme patriotism. Horrible "country" songs passed around from one foreign-built computer to another. Manufacturing grinds to a halt without foreign computer chips. You need more proof? China created a virus in a lab, unleased it upon the world, and we aren't lifting a finger. Not even a sanction. Not even a tariff. I wish I knew where to run. There will be no fight here.

I'm sitting at a pool in the the remains of America's manufacturing belt and I smell (legaized) weed. Businesses still can't operate because everyone is on Mr. Welfare. The young people surrounding me would sooner fight for a Pride! Flag than ol' glory.

Happy 245th birthday, America!

Perfect weather here the whole weekend, plus beautiful fireworks and a very nice crowd all around at the park this evening. Thousand of people celebrating, great feeling.

Cheers!

BC483F60-B3C5-41EC-A8A3-08DEB93F7976.jpeg

Happy 4th!! We have a parade thru our neighborhood to celebrate, among other things. It's great!!

20210704_135150.jpg

20210704_132943.jpg

Happy 4th!! We have a parade thru our neighborhood to celebrate, among other things. It's great!!

View attachment 471054

View attachment 471055

It's good to see your community together like that. :thumbsup: All of our neighbors hang out and know each other by name too. But looking at your picture I can't help but think that one of these things is not like the others. :poke::D

I want to believe you. I want to be wrong with every fiber of my being. But I can read the writing on the wall. All we have now is a sort of retarded-idiocracy-meme patriotism. Horrible "country" songs passed around from one foreign-built computer to another. Manufacturing grinds to a halt without foreign computer chips. You need more proof? China created a virus in a lab, unleased it upon the world, and we aren't lifting a finger. Not even a sanction. Not even a tariff. I wish I knew where to run. There will be no fight here.

I'm sitting at a pool in the the remains of America's manufacturing belt and I smell (legaized) weed. Businesses still can't operate because everyone is on Mr. Welfare. The young people surrounding me would sooner fight for a Pride! Flag than ol' glory.

LOL.

These are the people you speak of C.

Back