For Sale The best GREEN on GREEN combo I have ever seen.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fury Pursuit

Reaction score
Contact seller
I know Imperial is its' own make,...it is the "C-body blood line".

Beautiful car! Terrible photos!

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5111445022.html

58 imperial.jpg

58 imperial.jpg

Yep, that's gorgeous!

Looks like one of the "modern colors" on new cars, making that car very stylish. The cl ad says "Highland Green Metallic".

My 65 Newport is green. The factory green was slightly darker than that. My Maaco repaint was an even darker green that looked OK when done in 1996, but now looks dated. BTW, I won't be buying that car at the $99,000 price. Might consider it if one zero was a misprint.

If one zero was missing you'd have already been too late.

Stunning car and beautifully restored. It's great to see such a rare car still retain a unique color instead of the typical "resale red". I feel the price is very fair in the current market.

Stunning car and beautifully restored. It's great to see such a rare car still retain a unique color instead of the typical "resale red". I feel the price is very fair in the current market.

Agreed! Stunning example of a rare car, $99K is in line with the current market. Maybe under priced, depending on the quality of work.

Agreed! Stunning example of a rare car, $99K is in line with the current market. Maybe under priced, depending on the quality of work.
I "know of" the person responsible for the restoration and "know of" another person that has ridden in it. Quality of work should meet or exceed what is represented in the photos above. I would buy it if I had the $$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back