The Car Dealers Saw To Introduce New Models

I can't stomach these videos. I try, I really do. Most of the narrators annoy me. These two were no exception.

odd story. very early built yes but those demonstrator cars had the purpose to show all the options one could order. For a "demo for the dealer" car I would think it should at least have alle the features that were new for the 68 model. This is a low optioned Crown, not even a LeBaron. My best guess was a Chrysler dealership owner or exec ordered the car for himself. The brodcast sheet could bring some answers

I can't stomach these videos. I try, I really do. Most of the narrators annoy me. These two were no exception.
It is so rare that I even watch these videos because I always end up regretting the time I wasted…

It is so rare that I even watch these videos because I always end up regretting the time I wasted…
I really appreciate that videos like this are made... But honestly, I can only get through the first few minutes before my attention drifts off. I watch these videos in the middle of the night... 2AM and gotten out of bed and sitting in my recliner because I can't sleep.

But for the few moments I watched... I dunno... I think it's a stretch about it being a dealer reveal car. It's possible I guess, but I'm not buying it as fact.

This is a video I put out and appreciate constructive criticism, what would you rather see? Want to make these videos watchable.

I really appreciate that videos like this are made... But honestly, I can only get through the first few minutes before my attention drifts off. I watch these videos in the middle of the night... 2AM and gotten out of bed and sitting in my recliner because I can't sleep.

But for the few moments I watched... I dunno... I think it's a stretch about it being a dealer reveal car. It's possible I guess, but I'm not buying it as fact.
Why do you think it's a stretch? We have seen a lot of dealer reveal cars over the years and this one checks all the boxes. Need to pull the back seat and see if it still has the broadcast sheet.

Why do you think it's a stretch? We have seen a lot of dealer reveal cars over the years and this one checks all the boxes. Need to pull the back seat and see if it still has the broadcast sheet.
I firmly believe that unless you can document it, any claim about any car's ancestry and/or history is always speculation.

I don't know anything about "dealer review" cars. This car could be... I don't know. I also don't know if the broadcast sheet is going to prove or disprove it. It seems to me that it's an important piece of documentation that you should have looked for before making your video and not after.

Seriously, I don't want to and I'm not trying to group you in with the people that make insane claims on YouTube (and other social media) . As I said, it may be what you think it is. But the realistic part of me says that I'd like to see more proof.

I wonder what our resident "numbers guy" says about it. @69CoronetRT

This is a video I put out and appreciate constructive criticism, what would you rather see? Want to make these videos watchable.

I think it's a matter of personality. These types of videos annoy me like the announcer at every racetrack I've been to.

I really enjoy this geology guy from your area. I look forward to a new Nick video frequently.

As far as cars go if I'm watching car stuff it's Nick's garage. Not sure why.
Most other hosts get under my skin.

AND I certainly don't mean anything by it.

Back