The Crispy Chrysler

MarPar

Meat Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Hello fellow Sea-body owners and lovers!

My name is Mario and I just purchased a running, driving 69 Newport yesterday from a buddy of mine for a song. :eek:s_dancing2:

Some of yous know me over at FBBO (68 GTX) and I am now a proud C-body owner! (I also have an A-body-74 Dart Swinger)

Here's a few pics of The Crispy Chrysler...all she needs is some TLC and an a/c charge and she's ready to sail the high seas! lol

DSC04373.jpgDSC04374.jpgDSC04375.jpgDSC04376.jpgDSC04377.jpgDSC04383.jpg

DSC04373.jpg

DSC04374.jpg

DSC04375.jpg

DSC04376.jpg

DSC04377.jpg

DSC04383.jpg

welcome over here I am on the FBBO forum also lol nice Newport not a fan of the wheels though

yeah, they dont really fit this car. Im thinkin of putting them on the Dart. I have a set of cop car rims with RWL BF Goodrich tires Im going to put on the Newport

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Great to see you over here, congrats on the new ride, looks very nice.

Hello from Minnesota! Can't argue with getting a car for a song. Can I ask how the car got its name?

yes I will, thank you!! currently 383 2bbl. soon to be 4bbl!! :3gears:
When Blubs says motor he's not speaking of the engine but of the entire car. He's from accross the pond you know...

When Blubs says motor he's not speaking of the engine but of the entire car. He's from accross the pond you know...
Thank you ,Matt I'm still trying to get with the USA car sayings ie! Trunk as in boot , Hood as in Bonnet , Wing as in fender , Windshield asin wind screen , Motor as in the whole car , and Motor as in engine the list goes on lol

Auto trivia time!

The term "motor" as referring to an automobile in its' entirety, is short for the word "motorcar". Whereas we in North America refer to a passenger vehicle as a "car" (again, short for "motorcar"), the Brits and others, call it a "motor".

Nice Fusey you have there! I love Turbine Bronze on these.

Back