The latest in a long, long linw of Chryslers.

Bryan

Reaction score
DSCF6068.jpgDSCF6067.jpg

The latest Grandkid hauler. It has about everything except the kitchen sink and a sunroof. It also has the heavy duty (for a minivan) sport tuned suspension. It makes a huge difference compared to the last three.

.DSCF6062.jpgDSCF6070.jpgDSCF6072.jpg

DSCF6061.jpg

DSCF6062.jpg

DSCF6070.jpg

DSCF6072.jpg

DSCF6068.jpg

DSCF6067.jpg

I've done some time in a '15 Minivan and like them quite a lot. Wouldn't buy one but I don't mind being carted around in one at all. Congrats!

I can't do a minivan.... Good luck with your purchase, it should serve you well

A lot of people say that (in fact I said similar 25 years ago). Makes me chuckle. Why couldn't a person do something that drives as well as, and is more comfortable than most cars, yet can haul like a truck on 60% of the gas..... It's just an image thing.

But than again,,,,, I couldn't do a Kia Soul, so I guess I can't talk..............

A lot of people say that (in fact I said similar 25 years ago). Makes me chuckle. Why couldn't a person do something that drives as well as, and is more comfortable than most cars, yet can haul like a truck on 60% of the gas..... It's just an image thing.

But than again,,,,, I couldn't do a Kia Soul, so I guess I can't talk..............

Mini van van owner for the past 24 years, I'm on my third and last one. Chrysler is the only one that got it right IMO, except for that dang Mitsubishi crap engine in the earlier ones. I'm finally moving on to something smaller, looking at the Dodge Magnum now.

I'm not sure how we will get along without it, hauled everything from plywood to mulch and cement, and even my latest acquisition, the stub frame for the 300:

image.jpg

Im probably one of the few sub 40 yo with no kids that would concider a minivan. I had one as a rental and really liked it. However, Chrysler will stick that "S" on anything now. Something about sport and minivan dont mix. I had the 3.6 in my 2012 jeep wrangler, nice quiet little motor.

Better to be a backseat rider in there.

Chrysler will stick that "S" on anything now. Something about sport and minivan dont mix.

Same as putting R/T or SS on a Taxi or pickup, SRT on a SUV or SVO on a little minicar.

The lines got blurred in the late 70's and are completely gone at this point. In today's world the T&C "S" minivan does 0-60 in just over 7 seconds, a quarter mile in 14.xx seconds at just under 90, and .75 on the skidpad.. While hauling a garden tractor home from the Home Depot. That's a minivan performing like a pony car did a few years ago.... The "S" isn't so out of place these days.

Last edited:
I agree on the performance but really what doesn't. My hyundai azera with 3.3l is mid 6's 0-60 and can smoke front tires with the tc off. However far from a sports car lol. Just creative marketing I guess.

Back