The latest in a long, long linw of Chryslers.

Minot, I have many friends there and am always working over in killdeer. I didn't know you were in North Dakota.

MINOT? I spent ah whole week there one January nite on the way to Regina. That'z where them winter breezez start from that assault Chicago from October tah May that them folkz call "THE HAWK" ain't it?...BTW Bryan, good luck with the mini. I just found ah '94 B-250 W/ 48K on the clock and I just hadtah have it. Wanna talk about haulin' capacity? My last Maxi ustah hall 2 Penton's, 2 Husqvarnas, and 2 Honda 90s W/ 2 17' Grumans on the roof deep into Ontario every summer along with 4 adultz and 2 kidz plus all the groceries fer 9 dayz of fun. And when Canadian Customs would ask me how long we were going to be in Canada I'd tell 'um 3 dayz and they'd ask with $300 worth of groceryz and I'd tell 'um Yup and we eat REAL good. Those of us that have spent more then a weekend in our bortherz country to the north will appreciate that slight disagreement on food investmentz and duty chargez or no chargez, Jer

Back