The Mint Boat

Thanks, actually I am from Seattle, I'm not entirely sure why it shows the Canadian flag as I didn't select any flag lol. Not that I wouldn't mind being Canadian though eh, as every Canadian I have ever met has been a awesome person!

Yha when I was first told about the car by Dewy and his wife I was assuming it was just a 383 that needed to be pulled and a derby that needed to be run, but then I saw how rust free and cool the car was and fell in love! I remember my pop telling me if I didn't get the car then I was no longer welcome in his house LOL! (it was free after all)

From Seattle?
Love the city and my SF GT came out of there !!

Back in the mid 80s I lived in Seattle. My best friend lived in New Mexico. My company moved me to California, my best friend moved to California. Roll ahead to 2010, I am in Texas and my best friend is in Seattle. Fate must have something in mind! :head_smack::confused2::garland:
:christmas cancelled

Hey a post is a post! And it is a nice car, too bad the guy didn't stick around.

What, you always have to have the last word?

I take it you're under 30....

Nope, 47.....I perfer bone stock but younger guys don't. I do like the vintage 70's looks....like the car I mentioned. Too many younger guys get a sled like a newport and beat it to death, or try to make it something it ain't....the lines do lend themselves to paint work....I remember a dealer back about 1967-68 that did MOD paint work....saw a 67 300 in zebra print paint and a dart all paisley....groovie....

I don't quite get the 24 inch rims but style is subjective.

Back