Thin Stripe Whitewall Sources

SeaFuse

Reaction score
image.jpeg
i am looking for 235-7x-15 (r78-15 replacement) range radial tires with a white stripe of about 3/8 to 1/2-inch. Similar to the below tire (these are 205-x- 15). Anybody know a source? Most I have seen are about 1-inch. Thanks.

Or if you want a premium tire, try Avon Turbosteel CR11B, size 235/70-15. It's V rated, and costs about the same as Cokers.

Or if you want a premium tire, try Avon Turbosteel CR11B, size 235/70-15. It's V rated, and costs about the same as Cokers.
I think those are the $400 Rolls Royce tires!
Coker only has what I want in Polyglass bias ply repops. Prefer radials

Try diamondback tires www.dbtires.com
Maybe not cheap but top quality. You can always call them for a more moderately priced tire and see what they can do for you. I had them on my Lincoln's (now sold, am a Chrysler man now) and got a great ride.

Happy motoring whatever you decide.

Diamondback has just about anything you can think of. I got rid of the Coker gold lines on my Vette and went to Diamondback gold lines. BIG improvement!

I see some people have posted examples of "wider than pinstripe" tires, so in the interest of fair trade, I hereby nominate the tires I just bought. And before you are turned off by the photo, read the 1st review by a "disappointed" buyer:

IMG_20170205_084037.png

IMG_20170205_084052.png

IMG_20170205_083955.png

I swear I didn't mean to take this off the rails. Not that I disagree.

Trade policy should be a non-partisan issue, and I suppose it was when our leaders were content to watch working people get screwed.

Back