THIS is just stupid

The fact that it has ''440 trim'' has to make it worth at least what the asking price is. Never seen ''440 trim'' before on a 'Yorker, gotta be 1 of 1. It is nice however, the seller made sure the buyer understands it is a ''440 BIG BLOCK'' and not a stroked small one. Seriously though, you 'gotta love the ''leather seats'' covered in polyester and cotton. Least us not forget the ''center console'' which unless I am mistaken looks more like an arm rest/buddy seat.

Body Style...... ''classic''.....''custom''.....

I guess I need to get a life, BUT it just pisses me off when I see stuff like this. Great looking car, great looking shape, DUMB *** wheels. I mean what is the point...to try and make the car look like some kind of cartoon character or something?? and the rims seem to be getting larger and larger and larger.....I think the asking price is a bit high, but if I had the money, I'd grab it just to get it away from the dork.

I do like big wheels if done right, this is not, it looks like a 4x4 with some cardboard boxes behind the rims?? WTF?

:sSig_goodjob:

What is that car worth without the wheels 5k? It looks great minus the wheels.

Certainly NOT 5K. If it were in as good a shape as it looks (showing none of the typical flags--moisture stains inside, doors that do not close properly, non-matching painted areas, hot rodde/mismatched engine parts, yada yada) I might drop upwards of 4K if I were in a good mood, but that would be absolute TOPS....I'd want to see paperwork, maybe nice things like proof of regular maintenance and registration,--you get the point. Otherwise those ridiculously ludicrous and offensive rims are, sadly, probably worth more than the car itself.

You know if he wasted all that money on those wheels that he probably spent as much money butchering in a sound system. I bet there's at least 4 each 12" subs and a couple of amps in the trunk. Who knows, with the size of the trunk...maybe they make 22" subs these days. Boom, Booom...Boom, Boom riding past your house.

You know if he wasted all that money on those wheels that he probably spent as much money butchering in a sound system. I bet there's at least 4 each 12" subs and a couple of amps in the trunk. Who knows, with the size of the trunk...maybe they make 22" subs these days. Boom, Booom...Boom, Boom riding past your house.

yeah I HATE that, my house backs up to large berms about 12 or 13 ft high and then beyond that there's a county road. More than once or twice I've heard some POS tuner car "booming" all that noise all around it while driving down the road. I don't get it OR that elongated coffee can single muffler sounding like a V2 buzz bomb they usually stick underneath the bumper.

Back