Thursday Evening @ Carlisle

We were there last year, it was worth it, no cost to attend. Relatively small but it was cool to see the variety of cars meandering in and out. Many of them I would not have even noticed in the vast show field. I'm hoping it will not be as hot (110 in the parking lot last year), but they had ice cream and the inside of the expo center was open to cool off.

I did it a couple times. The last time was when they had all the Hurst cars in the expo center and that was nice to walk around in when some were still setting up.

It has a "cruise night" flavor to it. A local club was putting it on (I assume they are still running it) and they had burgers and hot dogs. Lot's of cars coming and going. I saw a number of old friends that would be hard to find during the rest of the weekend.

I may or may not be there Thursday night... The plan is to drive down Thursday, but something come up and we need to make a slight detour with a short stop on the way.... So I'm not sure when we will get there.

I did it a couple times. The last time was when they had all the Hurst cars in the expo center and that was nice to walk around in when some were still setting up.

It has a "cruise night" flavor to it. A local club was putting it on (I assume they are still running it) and they had burgers and hot dogs. Lot's of cars coming and going. I saw a number of old friends that would be hard to find during the rest of the weekend.

I may or may not be there Thursday night... The plan is to drive down Thursday, but something come up and we need to make a slight detour with a short stop on the way.... So I'm not sure when we will get there.
John & James,
Thanks for the info. It'll be good to see you guys.

Back